The property business is not a TPO member – what can I do?

If the property business is not registered with us or was previously registered, but is no longer a TPO member, you can:

  • Check our Signposting page for other organisations that can help
  • Use our Advice Request Form to contact us if your complaint occurred before the property business left our scheme or if you need further clarification on the property business’ membership status

If a property agency business is not a member of a redress scheme, you should inform your local Trading Standards so they can investigate.