Who is your Landlord?


Social Landlords: Social homes are provided by housing associations (not-for-profit organisations that own, let, and manage rented housing) or a local council. As a social tenant, you rent your home from the housing association or council, who act as the landlord.

Private Landlords: A private landlord is someone who decides to manage the letting of a property themselves, without the support of a letting agent or property management company.

Need Further Support?