What to do if your complaint is over a year old


We are unable to consider complaints where the final response letter is dated over 12 months ago; or the initial complaint was raised to the property business over a year ago. However, you can still pursue your complaint through the courts, which allows you 6 years to make a claim.


If you need more advice in this respect, please complete the Advice Request form and our team will contact you.